Indian Chef (All Rounder) – Manjal Restaurant
Manjal is a Fine dining restaurant specialising in authentic North and South Indian Cuisine. We are looking for All rounder Indian Chef to join our team.
Salary : Competitive
Position: Full Time
- at least 5 year experience as a professional cook in Indian Kitchen at a quality restaurant or hotel and can cook a range of curry and tandoori dishes as set out in the restaurant menu
- Have a full operational knowledge of all recipes, standards, portion sizes and presentation style of dishes produced in the kitchen
- Able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of traditional Indian Cuisine.
- To aid the Head Chef to achieve the restaurants budgeted food costs.
- To carry out month-end food stock taking.
- To be responsible for the day-to-day ordering of food for a section in line with the UK purchasing guidelines.
- Ensure food prepared is of highest possible standards
- Controlling portion sizes in accordance with food specifications.
- Plan and allocate jobs/tasks to subordinate staff, ensuring that all items produced are according to standard recipes, portion yields and within agreed time limits and minimum wastage.
- Ability to demonstrate strong organisational skills
- Check that all food safety regulations and procedures are fully complied with.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
- Indian Chef: 1 year (Required)
213 Marsh Wall
Mon – Sun : 12:00PM to 10:30PM
Breakfast : Mon – Sun 7:00AM to 11:00AM
- Offerd Salary£20,000 - £30,000
- Career LevelOthers